Who we are
“Us/our/we” means B44 Design Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under the number 13375256 with registered office located at 22 Brackenbury Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham, B44 0EU
We collect information about you during the day to day operation of our business.
We take our responsibilities with how we handle your personal information very seriously. As such we keep under constant review the information we collect to ensure that it is secure and required. When information no longer needs to be stored we will remove it from our systems.
This document relates to B44 Design Ltd who will ultimately be the holder of this information.
What information do we collect?
- Contact details
- Information about your business such as your current website, what you do, where you are located.
- General usage of our website such as the pages visited.
- Any special offers you have been given so we can ensure that when we quote you the offer is automatically applied.
- Recordings of calls and live chat conversations allowing us to verify details and for training purposes.
- In the case of current customers we store information about your usage of our website management system such as the features you have used.
- We store information about how people use the website we built on our platform.
Why we collect this information
- The information we store allows us to provide an accurate quotation for your requirements
- Website usage information and information about how you arrived at the site allows us to optimise our website to provide the easiest process for you to find what you are looking for.
- Your contact information is required so we can send you information about your services e.g. billing, new features
- Management system usage information helps us identify issues and improve the way our services run.
- Information about your website visitors is stored by us so we can investigate any issues and provide you with data about your website users such as traffic information.
How do we secure the information?
- We store your information on our own local, secure servers, inaccessible directly over the internet.
- All traffic between our website and you is done over secured SSL connections meaning that no one can intercept anything you send us e.g. when you log into your site
- Access to your information is limited to only essential personnel.
Who do we share the information with?
Information we collect is only ever shared with third-parties for our own purposes. This means we use services which help us communicate with you e.g. email sending services, but we will never share your information so another company can contact you. The information is held by B44 Design Ltd which includes all it’s current and future brands and subsidiaries.
- For email marketing we use a service called Mailchimp. We include information such as the services we provide you in that information so we can ensure that correct and relevant emails are sent to you.
I am a customer, will my website store information about my customers?
To enable your website functions to work correctly some information is stored by our platform on your behalf.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies in general , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser?
You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note blocking cookies can result in unexpected results when using a website.
What cookies do you store on my browser?
Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
- We only store “necessary” cookies, i.e. cookies that allow the website to function without problems.
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.
I am a customer, will my website store cookies?
Your website will generate some basic cookies in order to function correctly. The type of site you will be running will determine the type of cookies that will be needed.